This year marks the 15th anniversary of the Agricultural Law Association’s and WS’s joint conference on Agriculture. Chaired by Jon Robertson of Turcan Connell, the programme will feature sessions on:
• Case Update
• Fixed Equipment and Storm Damage
• Resolution of Agricultural Disputes – More Reform Necessary?
• Inheritance Tax Planning for Farmers
• Renewables and the Farmer
• Moonzie Rent Review Appeal
• CAP Reform
• Succession to 1991 Act Tenancies
• Subsidy Appeals
The cost is £180 plus VAT. To book a place, please complete the booking form on the website www.thewssociety.co.uk and send it with a cheque made payable to, “The Agricultural Law Association” to the address stated in the form.
For more information please email Lynne Brymer firstname.lastname@example.org or Heather Dodds email@example.com